So far this morning I have enjoyed normal motherhood. Not experienced, ENJOYED. I needed this day to take it all in!
- Listened to both of my children read me a book.
- Eaten peanuts and cookies for breakfast with my children.
- Cleared peanut shells out of my keyboard on my laptop.
- Been covered in baby puke.
- Enjoyed the dubious results of letting my children dress themselves. Socks as gloves, and mismatched clothes only scratch the surface!
- Had a candid talk with my 4 year old about WHY there are no cookies.
- Listened to my children play.
- Have not done any housework yet. I’m too busy playing!